DALSA Boa IDR: Auto Identification Camera Simplifies Product Verification And Traceability
25 May 2011
The DALSA Boa IDR is a compact unit measuring just 44 x 44 x 44 mm³ in an Industrial IP67 housing. The embedded software can easily be set up through a web browser interface. The camera supports standard communication protocols, such as Modbus and Ethernet/IP for seamless factory integration and connection to complementary control and illumination systems.
Help for CFR Part 11 validation
User administration controls help companies meet CFR Part 11 validation, while history logging provides detailed information and traceability during the manufacturing process.
DALSA Boa IDR software is compatible with a host of commonly used codes used in a wide range of industries. Advanced features, such as custom scripting, are provided for more complex applications. In addition, runtime Images can be saved to an offline PC using the Ethernet interface.
Teledyne DALSA is one of the largest companies serving the machine vision industry and is unique in that it is vertically integrated; from sensor design and manufacture, through image capture and processing, to software for imaging optimisations and analysis.
- Smart vision system, ideally suited to single point applications
- On-board »iNspect« image processing software
- No programming or extensive training required
- Compact rugged, IP67-rated industrial enclosure
- Complete vision system in a tiny smart camera package
- Offers a core suite of tools and capabilities to automatically identify, validate and verify markings or features on parts, products or assemblies
- Complete with embedded software and processing