Image analysis for the quality assurance of commercial vehicle brakes
23 Aug 2012
For 25 years, Allied Vision has been helping people to be faster, more precise, and more efficient in whatever matters to them. From raising production standards to detect diseases faster, proving scientific theories true, monitoring traffic intelligently or simply knowing who crossed the finish line first – with their technology and expertise, Allied Vision helps customers to gain insight by seeing more and hence be more successful in what they do.
Bad Kreuznach, Germany
Jos. Schneider Optische Werke GmbH is a worldwide recognised manufacturer of high-performance lenses and filters as well as optical and mechanical components for industrial applications. The parent company is located in Bad Kreuznach/Germany with subsidiaries in Germany, Asia and the US.
Teledyne DALSA is one of the largest companies serving the machine vision industry and is unique in that it is vertically integrated; from sensor design and manufacture, through image capture and processing, to software for imaging optimisations and analysis.
Since being founded in 1985, Z-Laser has been an innovative manufacturer of intelligent laser technologies in the fields of metrology, industrial machine vision, positioning, and medical technology.
- Digital cameras with CCD or CMOS sensors
- Monochrome or colour models available
- Resolutions from 0.3 Megapixel (VGA) up to 12 Megapixel
- Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Advanced, yet simple application development software for rapid solutions
- High inspection speeds with excellent flexibility
- For inspection, measurement and 100% monitoring
- Compact precision lenses with colour correction in the visible range
- Ideally suited for colour cameras and measuring applications
- Focal lengths from 10mm
- Focusable optics: single line, Powell lens
- Compact and robust housing
- Different output levels and aperture angles available